Last minute we were able to make a deal with the roleplay convention cologne. So we have a seat exhibitor on the convention. We want to spread some flyers, walk with our cool new shirts and show some small slide show presentations. Actually we wanted to visit the convention as visitors but it is a good place to spread some invitations for our upcoming beta. Keep the fingers crossing we will receive some registrations.
- Pre-production and prototyping is the single most important part when developing an indie game!
- Deep dive into the combat system of Timbertales
- Timbertales my first LibGDX game – Getting back to development!
- Going for new game projects or stick to older game releases?
- Where should I publish my game – Mobile or Steam?